I typically fry bacon in a skillet on the stove top but a friend shared the following recipe to easily make bacon in the oven. It’s simple, and great if you need to feed a big breakfast crowd. Also requires less attention while cooking which is nice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees like Juvenile
- Arrange bacon on a metal baking sheet with edges (use aluminum foil under the bacon if you like less mess and more waste)
- Cook for 7 minutes on first side, then turn all bacon over
- 7 more minutes on second side – but keep a watch to avoid overcooking, may be done sooner
- Put on the table and snarf with your family and friends